Thursday, October 30, 2014

Framed!

Here they are!


Heaven and Earth Designs
Nature's Little Helper
Jim Warren


The Victoria Sampler
Autumn Romance Sampler
 


I had a page finish on Curl Up last night.


Curl Up With A Good Book
3/48 pages


No progress on the Trick or Treat Sampler this week and I didn't get an update picture of the Halloween Quadrille.  I've finally finished my running around for the weekend, so I am going to try to get a few more stitches in Curl Up this afternoon.

Happy Stitching!

Tamara

5 comments:

  1. The frames look great and Curl Up is coming along nicely I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both have been framed beautifully, especially the sampler. I love the intricate design on the frame itself. You should be very proud of your achievements! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're both beautifully framed!

    ReplyDelete