Thursday, August 28, 2014

Freak Out!

This suits me to a T.


The Sweetheart Tree
Keep Calm and Freak Out Fob


I'll be getting it to the finisher eventually.

I have not touched any other stitching this week.  I have been kitting up several pieces, though.  Now I just have to put together my 15 sided Christmas ornament and work on VS Autumn Romance this upcoming week.  Then, I think I will do the new Just Nan Witchy Mouse.  After that, will be VS Winter Garden Sampler and Trick or Treat Sampler.  All plans are subject to change without notice.

I found a few videos on YouTube this week that I think are worth sharing.  Here is the first, Bach Trio Sonata for Oboe and Harpsichord.




Happy Stitching,

Tamara

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love how delicate The Sweetheart Tree designs look.

    ReplyDelete