Wednesday, December 5, 2012

NLH Page Finish #10

Woo Hoo!!  Another page finish.  This makes 10/28 complete.  There are 8 full pages left and 10 half pages.  The next page is a half page and I WILL have it done by the end of the first week of the new year.  I hope.  I am now thinking it is entirely possible I could finish this piece at or near the end of 2013.  Provided I don't work on anything else.  I think I'm getting back to the one-at-a-time mindset.  Oh, you want a picture?


Nature's Little Helper
HAED/Jim Warren


I finished one of the Christmas socks, but didn't take a picture.  I have high hopes of the pair being done in time for Christmas Day. 

Happy Stitching,

Tamara

2 comments:

  1. Your progress is awesome =) I believe you can finish the page in early 2013 =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great! Wouldn't that be nice if you finished it by the end of next year?? Then to get it framed! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete