Saturday, August 25, 2012

Welcome to my new follower(s)!  I've been slack this week, both with blogging and stitching. 

Here's the blocked Holden Shawlette:






I did put in a (very) few stitches into Nature's Little Helper this week.  Well, I could have sworn I took a picture of it...so the following pictures may suck.




I finally got a start on the Mill Hill Autumn Collage.




And I stashed a little.  (I got some yarn, too, but I don't feel like going upstairs to get a picture).




And, lastly, I am about halfway through with my Elen hat.  (It's farther along than in this picture).




And now, it's late and I'm tired and no more will get done tonight. 

Happy stitching!
Tamara

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful knitting and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shawl it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Holden Shawlette turned out beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Shawlette is wonderful, I'm sooo upset I can't knit :( I must learn too! :)))

    ReplyDelete