Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day! (and a page finish)

Welcome to my new follower and Happy 4th of July!




I was planning to get several things done or well progressed, but, of course, I always have more goals than I have ambition or time.  I finished another page on Sanctuary last night (yay!).

HAED Santuary of Knowledge
R Spangler


I think this is 16/77 pages complete.  Since I'm no longer doing them in order, I'm not sure and I'm too lazy to research it right now.  And there is a fairy now! 

I spent a few hours unraveling my shawl to correct a mistake and re-knitting.  I'm back to where I was and I just have to figure out how to keep track of my center stitch.  The yarn-over keeps migrating over the stitch marker and messing me up.  So, I'll be trying a few ideas I saw on Ravelry. 

The monkey (sock) is still on my back.  I'm halfway through the foot and I was hoping to have it finished today or tomorrow, but the shawl sucked up a bit more time than I expected it to.  And now I want to get working on Nature's Little Helper because I also wanted to get a page finish done on it.  I'm soooo close. 

I'm also hoping for no more nasty storms like we've had this past week.  I'm really over those and the 90+ temps. 

Happy Stitching,
Tamara

2 comments:

  1. Your stitching is beautiful =)
    Sorry to hear that you have to reknit, yarn overs are sometime real killers! I hope you can manage the pattern and you enjoy knitting it never the less =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your progress--- here's to fairies being finished! :)

    Perhaps the shawl and sock trouble are weather-related?---it's just too dang hot to be knitting.

    ReplyDelete