Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sockitis

It's been a non-stitching week here, but a lot of sock knitting going on.  I finally finished the pair (#7) I've had on the needles for awhile.

Paton's Kroy Ragg Shades
Brown Rose Marl


Then I branched out and started Spring Forward socks.  I finished the first of the pair last night and finished the ribbing on the second today.

Spring Forward
Paton's Stretch Socks
Spearmint

I've really enjoyed this pattern and I'm so glad to know I am capable of doing something other than a plain vanilla sock.  (Not that there is anything wrong with vanilla socks; I'm sure I will be doing tons more of those).  I'm already planning the next pair and the pair or two or three after that.  I think I have caught a bad case of sockitis this week.  And I'm not looking for a cure, lol. 

Happy stitching, knitting or whatever you are doing today,
Tamara

1 comment:

  1. Lovely socks, congrats on your finishes!

    ReplyDelete