Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sanctuary Update

Hello and welcome to my new followers! 

Here's a little update on Sanctuary.  I've really been enjoying stitching on this again since there is so much less confetti.

Sanctuary of Knowledge
Spangler


I have put a few stitches into Nature's Little Helper over the past few weeks.

Nature's Little Helper
Warren


It's raining buckets here today and I'm so glad I don't have to go out in it.  It's looking like a good afternoon to put on the TV and stitch the day away.  Especially since I have no ambition to do anything else, lol.  This past week we did have some nice weather and there was some wildlife spotting.

Mr. and Mrs. Goose on an outing with the kids.


George stopped by to say hi.


After I took that picture of George, I picked him up and put him outside the fence as I don't think he would have found his way out quickly.  He wanted to get to the lake behind my house, I'm sure.  About five minutes after I put him out there he took off in that direction.  It was so funny;  I didn't know a turtle could run that fast.  I so wish I could have gotten a video of it.  It was 0 to 60 in a flash.

Happy stitching!
Tamara

5 comments:

  1. Your wips are looking great. George is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitches are beautiful. You are moving right along on sanctuary. Your sanctuary inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    Your WIPs are looking great!

    Lovely photos of the duck family and George is just so sweet.

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wips are stunning. The amount of detail in the Sanctuary is breath taking. Incredible pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. George is such a cutie! =)
    Sanctuary of Knowledge is a stunning design and your work on it looks wonderful, so much detail!
    And Nature little helper looks fine, too =)

    ReplyDelete