Thursday, April 26, 2012

Paint It Black

Hello and welcome to my new followers! 

Since finishing a page on Sanctuary, I have been trucking right along on the next page.  I had already done about 1/4 of this page earlier and it has a lot of solid color stitching.  Namely, the column of DMC 310.  Lots and lots of 310.  But that's all done now and when this page is done, I believe I will have the wing tips of the first little fairy showing up.  So exciting, lol.

Sanctuary of Knowledge
R Spangler
HAED

I haven't worked on much of anything else except a sock and I will hopefully have that done soon.

On the stitching stand front, I'm very sorry to say that the gentleman who makes the StitchMate Stands passed away last week.  So my search continues for the right stand for me.  I'm now looking at the Needlework System 4 stand.  Any reviews on it?

Happy Stitching!
Tamara

4 comments:

  1. Looking great, Tamara. Can't wait to see the fairy's wings. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...Sanctuary will be done in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tamara

    Sanctuary is looking great!
    Sorry I can't help with advice on the floor stand.
    So sad that the man who made the Stitch Mates has passed away.
    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!

    lol @ lesli; don't I wish!

    ReplyDelete