Thursday, February 23, 2012

Return To Crystal Roses

Thank you all for your lovely comments!  It's great having another finish and I'm planning on getting it to the framer's in the next few weeks. 

I've made a small amount of progress on Crystal Roses:

Crystal Roses
Just Nan


I'm finally getting to add the color to it.

Today was spent at the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival and I'm tuckered out.  Many beautiful quilts on display.  It's probably a good thing I don't sew and don't have much desire to learn with all that beautiful fabric out there.  But I did spend a few dollars on...



Yep, sock yarn.  I haven't even finished the first sock of the pair I started a month ago, lol.  I'm so weak.

I just saw HAED has a new pattern that jumped onto my wish list.


So Many Books So Little Time
Spangler/HAED


So many patterns, so little time is more like it, lol.

Happy Stitching!
Tamara

1 comment: