Saturday, January 21, 2012

IHSW Update

Here's my weekend's progress on An Open Heart.  I didn't get the last band completed, unfortunately, but did make some good progress.




I probably won't get much stitching done this upcoming week;  I want to get this current pair of socks done before Wednesday.  Work is getting really busy and I don't always have the time or energy to do needlework at night.  Right now, I'm trying to resist placing orders for sock yarn and cross stitch patterns I don't need.  Oh, but I want, want, want!  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's IHSW progress next week.

Happy Stitching,
Tamara

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    Just found your blog.

    Your stitching project is beautiful.

    Good luck with the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamara. It was great having your company for IHSW. This looks beautiful!! :D I'm still unable to add your blog to my blog roll, but you're in my google reader. :)

    ReplyDelete