Wednesday, December 14, 2011

And To What Do My Wondering Eyes Appear?

Only a little stitching update again today.  I do think I hear the stitching mojo whispering, though, so hopefully, I will get back on track soon.  I'm planning a stitching day for New Year's Day and I'm hoping to finally make some progress.  Here is An Open Heart:

An Open Heart
The Drawn Thread


Sorry for the crappy picture.

And, of course, there are still socks!  The first of this pair is done and the second is on the needles.  I'm loving the color of this yarn.  These are going to be my Christmas Day socks this year.



Basic sock
Paton's Kroy FX

Then, I walk out the door to go get the mail, and I look up across the street and there is this weird thing on the neighbor's roof.  I stood contemplating what in the world they have put up on their roof.  Some weird looking satellite dish?  No.  It's a freaking pelican.  So, I ran and grabbed my camera, hoping he wouldn't disappear and snapped a picture. 


A pelican on the roof!

Maybe he's doing reconnaissance for Santa?

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment