Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weekly Update

Hello!  It's so exciting to see I have my first follower!  Welcome!  Now, I don't have to feel like I'm talking to myself so much, lol. 

I've gotten quite a bit done on the Dress of Daydreams since last week's update.  I've also started doing something a little different.  It may sound silly, I don't know, but it's working well for me on this piece.  Usually, when there is so much confetti (which is about all this project is!) I don't feel like I get much done at the end of the day.  I usually use the same color highlighter, but I decided to switch things up a bit and use a different color for each day's stitching.  It's been interesting to see how much I actually get done, and I've been pleasantly suprised on a couple of days!  I've now gotten about 3/4 of the way done with this page and I'm hoping to have it completely done in two or three more weeks.  Here she is:


Dress of Daydreams


And the other thing I did today...well, who can resist a sale?  You can't beat a $0.20 DMC floss sale.  Sooooo,  I went down to AC Moore and bought the floss for Curl Up With A Good Book.  Now I just have to resist starting it.  I will be good.  I will be good.  Yeah, right.  Especially when I look at all the lovely solid blocks of color on the pattern.  But that would make HAED #5 on the go and I'm thinking it would not be a good idea to put another one in the pile when I don't feel like I can work on the other 4 enough as it is.  *sigh*

Happy Day!
Tamara

1 comment: